Groups are divided by age (8-10 children in a group)
Schedule: 2 times a week
(You can find out about the schedule from the administrator of the center)
Why " BALLET STUDIO "
Identify and develop the child’s creative abilities , provide an opportunity to show their individuality , become bold , confident , artistic , physically and culturally developed personality
It is based on classes in classical choreography , which is the basis for many dance genres .
For beginners, we establish a comprehensive approach , which includes musical – rhythmic education , the formation of ballet posture , as well as auxiliary and corrective exercises .
Create a concert group that will take part in various local entertainment events , as well as concerts , festivals , competitions in Kyiv and Ukraine .
The selection for the concert group will be made by the teacher , taking into account the age , personal achievements , abilities and desires of the child .
In our classes, children will become acquainted with the best examples of classical music both when performing dances of famous ballets and during classical training .
What does a choreography lesson consist of?
The lesson of classical dance is divided into preparatory , basic and final parts .
- It consists of parading , running , active , active – passive auxiliary and corrective exercises on the floor .
- Floor exercises will prepare muscles , ligaments and joints for a classic exercise , correct posture deficiencies .
Traditional classic exercise near the barre and in the middle of the hall .
An important task of the first years of learning choreography is to master the basics of classical dance . Children learn to listen to music , perform dance elements , learn the positions of arms and legs , basic positions at the barre , small dance sketches .
At the same time develops :
- suppleness of legs , dance step ;
- correct posture of the body , legs , arms , head ;
- flexibility , stability , easy high jump , clear coordination of movements .
are elements necessary for the further development of technique and dance skills .
FINAL , DANCE – GAME EXERCISES
Children come to life , rejoice during the performance of musical and rhythmic games .
Such collective exercises ( games ) strengthen the sense of rhythm and nurture artistry , develop :
- ability to act according to general rules ;
- figurative thinking ;
- imagination and creative imagination .
- They are based on imitation movements bunny jumps , and reproduce the domestic and labor process ( there is a train , a laundry , mowers, etc. ) .
- The main characters of the games are your favorite characters from fairy tales , movies and cartoons .
On the basis of such exercise regimes, playful , humorous dances are born , which become the basis of the repertoire of the dance group .
And children become co-creators , revealing and developing their acting and creative abilities .
- In the educational process it is mandatory to perform sketches and productions typical of folk dance .
After all, the language of dance best acquaints with the culture , traditions and customs of the peoples of the world , expands the worldview of the child .
And the ability to perform their own national dances cultivates love for the native land and patriotism .